- Little Dot MK IV: Available!
- Little Dot MK IV SE: Available!
- Little Dot MK IV: 309 USD
- Little Dot MK IV SE: 409 USD
- North America (USA, Canada), Oceania: 55 USD
- Western Europe: 61 USD
- East Asia: 49 USD
- Please inquire for other destinations
- 2x 5654: 20 USD (driver tubes)
- 2x M8100/CV4010: 40 USD (driver tubes)
- 2x 6H30EB: 80 USD (power tubes)
- 2x 6H30PI: 120 USD (power tubes)
The Little Dot MK IV is our flagship single-ended headphone amplifier/pre-amplifier in the Little Dot MK-series. Boasting a SEPP (OTL) in Class-A circuit design filled with high quality components such as an ALPS-27 potentiometer, Nichicon, Rubycon, and German WIMA/ERO capacitors, the Little Dot MK IV is truly our best effort yet. Regardless of whether your headphones are 32 ohms or 600 ohms, the Little Dot MK IV can drive them easily with effortless dynamics (45Vp-p!) , subterranean bass, cavernous soundstage, and precise 3-D imaging.
The Little Dot MK IV also adds in user-tweaking options such as two gain switches to delivery maximum compatibility with all your headphones, regardless of impedance or sensitivity. Also available for the very first time in a Little Dot amplifier, is an internal jumper to allow use with a wider range of driver tube-rolling, including the EF92, CV131, WE403A/B, GE5654, M8100, CV4010, EF95, 6JI as well as all equivalents, derivatives, and direct replacements to these vacuum tubes!
The Little Dot MK IV SE is a special edition version of the Little Dot MK IV which features a Neutrik headphone jack upgrade, premium RCA connectors (American CMC or Van Den Hul RCA), and premium circuit component upgrades in key signal path locations. The SE version also replaces the normal MK IV vacuum tubes with M8100/CV4010 driver tubes and 6H30PI (Gold-Pin) power tubes!
See what people are saying about the Little Dot MK IV / SE:
Little Dot MK IV SE Review @ Headphonista
Little Dot MK IV SE Review @ Head-Fi
Little Dot MK IV Review @ LostinMobile
- SEPP (Singled-ended Push Pull) OTL in Class-A
- Frequency response: 10 hz~100 Khz (-1dB)
- THD+N: 0.1% (100 mW @ 300 ohm)
- Power Output:
- 500 mW @ 300/600 ohm
- 300 mW @ 120 ohm
- 100 mW @ 32 ohm
- Power Consumption: 30W (228V x 0.133A)
- Variable Gain: 3,4,5, or 10x
- Recommended Load Impedance: 32 ohm~600 ohm
- Input Impedance: 50K ohms
- Pre-Amplifier Output Impedance: 600 ohms
- Pre-Amplifier Gain: 3-10x (also controlled via gain switches)
- Pre-Amplifier Voltage: 10V RMS
- Pre-Amplification circuit includes both driver and power tubes
- Driver Tubes: 2x JAN 5654 (MK IV) or 2x M8100/CV4010 (MK IV SE)
- Power Tubes: 2x Soviet 6H30EH (MK IV) or 2x 6H30PI Gold-Pin (MK IV SE)
- High quality aluminum chassis
- Neutrik Headphone Jack (SE version only)
- American CMC/Van Den Hul RCA Jacks (SE version only)
- Dimensions (Metric): 320mm deep by 220mm wide by 143mm high
- Dimensions (English): 12.6 inches deep by 8.66 inches wide by 5.62 inches
- Weight: 3.5 Kg or 7.7 lbs
- 1 Year Little Dot Warranty (2 Year Little Dot Warranty for MK IV SE)
- Available in either 120VAC or 220VAC
- In addition to direct purchase (Email us), also available on EBAY for our customer's convenience. Please search for Little Dot Amplifier sold under EBAY seller Davidzhezhe
Power Cord Note: Little Dot amplifiers ships with a standard Type-B power cord (American 3-pin or U-ground) suitable for use in areas such as North America, Japan, Taiwan, etc. If your country's outlets use other power cord types (ex. Schuko) you will need to provide you own power cord. You likely have several spares around your home, as any standard power cord (like your computer's power cord) will work perfectly fine. We do apologize for any inconvenience!