136 USD plus shipping
- North America (USA, Canada), Oceania (Australia, New Zealand), and East Asia shipping: 39 USD
- Western Europe shipping: 45 USD
- Eastern Europe, Central Asia, and Middle East shipping: 51 USD
You can purchase the Little Dot MK II directly via PayPal. The price is all-inclusive (shipping, standard tube set, Type-B power cord, and set of RCA cables). If you would like to add extra tubes or other custom order options, please email us at email@example.com
- 2x 6JI: 10 USD
- 2x 6N6: 20 USD
- Upgrade and replace stock 6JI driver tubes with JAN 5654: 15 USD
- Upgrade and replace stock 6JI driver tubes with M8100/CV4010: 50 USD
- Upgrade and replace stock 6N6 power tubes with 6H6PI/6H6N: 30 USD
The Little Dot MK II is a SEPP (single-ended push pull) OTL circuit operating in Class-A. The high voltage swing is ideal for powering high impedance headphones with plenty of headroom and dynamic impact along with a touch of tube warmth and tonal richness.
While the Little Dot MK II shines best with high impedance cans, it also offers versatility with multiple gain settings of 3, 5, and 10 via internal DIP switches for fine-tuning so you can maximize synergy with almost any headphone you have, whether it be 32 ohms or 600!
The Little Dot MK II also gains the driver tube-rolling options from the rest of the MK-series with the ability to roll 6JI, WE403A/B, GE5654, M8100, CV4010, EF95, etc at its factory jumper setting, and with jumper pins shorted, EF92, CV131, and all equivalents and drop-in replacements!
See what people are saying about the Little Dot MK II:
Little Dot MK II Review @ Head-Fi
- SEPP (Singled-ended Push Pull) OTL in Class-A
- Input: Gold-Plated Unbalanced Phono (RCA) Jacks
- Output: 1/4" Gold-Plated Stereo Headphone out
- Driver Tubes: 6JI
- Power Tubes: 6N6
- Frequency Response: 20HZ - 50KHz (-1dB)
- THD+N: 0.1% (50mW into 300 ohms)
- Suitable Headphone Impedance: 32 - 600 ohms
- Input Impedance: 50K ohms
- Pre-Amplifier Output Impedance: 600 ohms
- Pre-Amplifier Gain: 3-10x (also controlled via gain switches)
- Pre-Amplifier Voltage: 10V RMS
- Max Input Voltage: 4V RMS
- Pre-Amplification circuit includes both driver and power tubes
- Power Output:
- 300mW into 300 ohms
- 200mW into 120 ohms
- 100mW into 32 ohms
- Power Consumption: 28W (228V x 0.124A)
- Metric: 210mm (length) by 110mm (width) by 130mm (height)
- English: 8.26 inches (length) by 4.33 inches (width) by 4.18 inches (height)
- Weight: 2.5 kg or 5.5 lbs.
- 1 Year Little Dot Warranty
- In addition to direct purchase (Email us), also available on EBAY for our customer's convenience. Please search for Little Dot Amplifier sold under EBAY seller Davidzhezhe
Power Cord Note: Little Dot amplifiers ships with a standard Type-B power cord (American 3-pin or U-ground) suitable for use in areas such as North America, Japan, Taiwan, etc. If your country's outlets use other power cord types (ex. Schuko) you will need to provide you own power cord. You likely have several spares around your home, as any standard power cord (like your computer's power cord) will work perfectly fine. We do apologize for any inconvenience!