Price: 136 USD
- North America (USA, Canada): 39 USD
- Western Europe: 45 USD
- East Asia: 34 USD
- Please inquire for other destinations
- 2x 6JI: 10 USD
- 2x 6N6: 20 USD
- Upgrade and replace stock 6JI driver tubes with JAN 5654: 15 USD
- Upgrade and replace stock 6JI driver tubes with M8100/CV4010: 50 USD
- Upgrade and replace stock 6N6 power tubes with 6H6PI/6H6N: 30 USD
An SEPP (single-ended push pull) OTL circuit operating in Class-A, the Little Dot MK II greatly increases sound quality, dynamic range, output impedance, and harmonic distortion over the celebrated Little Dot II++.
The Little Dot MK II now also provides gain control of 3, 5, and 10 via internal DIP switches for fine-tuning so you can maximize synergy with almost any headphone you have, whether it be 32 ohms or 600!
The Little Dot MK II also gains the driver tube-rolling options from the rest of the MK-series with the ability to roll 6JI, WE403A/B, GE5654, M8100, CV4010, EF95, etc at its factory jumper setting, and with jumper pins shorted, EF92, CV131, and all equivalents and drop-in replacements!
See what people are saying about the Little Dot MK II:
Little Dot MK II Review @ Head-Fi
- SEPP (Singled-ended Push Pull) OTL in Class-A
- Input: Gold-Plated Unbalanced Phono (RCA) Jacks
- Output: 1/4" Gold-Plated Stereo Headphone out
- Driver Tubes: 6JI
- Power Tubes: 6N6
- Frequency Response: 20HZ - 50KHz (-1dB)
- THD+N: 0.1% (50mW into 300 ohms)
- Suitable Headphone Impedance: 32 - 600 ohms
- Input Impedance: 50K ohms
- Pre-Amplifier Output Impedance: 600 ohms
- Pre-Amplifier Gain: 3-10x (also controlled via gain switches)
- Pre-Amplifier Voltage: 10V RMS
- Pre-Amplification circuit includes both driver and power tubes
- Power Output:
- 300mW into 300 ohms
- 200mW into 120 ohms
- 100mW into 32 ohms
- Power Consumption: 28W (228V x 0.124A)
- Metric: 210mm (length) by 110mm (width) by 130mm (height)
- English: 8.26 inches (length) by 4.33 inches (width) by 4.18 inches (height)
- Weight: 2.5 kg or 5.5 lbs.
- 1 Year Little Dot Warranty
- In addition to direct purchase (Email us), also available on EBAY for our customer's convenience. Please search for Little Dot Amplifier sold under EBAY seller Davidzhezhe
Power Cord Note: Little Dot amplifiers ships with a standard Type-B power cord (American 3-pin or U-ground) suitable for use in areas such as North America, Japan, Taiwan, etc. If your country's outlets use other power cord types (ex. Schuko) you will need to provide you own power cord. You likely have several spares around your home, as any standard power cord (like your computer's power cord) will work perfectly fine. We do apologize for any inconvenience!