200 USD plus shipping
- North America (USA, Canada), Oceania (Australia, New Zealand), and East Asia shipping: 45 USD
- Western Europe shipping: 51 USD
- Eastern Europe, Central Asia, and Middle East shipping: 66 USD
You can purchase the Little Dot MK III directly via PayPal. The price is all-inclusive (shipping, standard tube set, Type-B power cord, and set of RCA cables). If you would like to add extra tubes or other custom order options, please email us at email@example.com
- 2x 5654/5725: 20 USD
- 2x 6H6PI/6H6n: 35 USD
- Upgrade and replace stock GE 5654 driver tubes with RTC 5654: 17 USD
- Upgrade and replace stock GE 5654 driver tubes with M8100/CV4010: 45 USD
The Little Dot MK III is a SEPP (single-ended push pull) OTL design operating in Class-A. The high voltage swing is ideal for powering high impedance headphones.
Even at high volumes the Little Dot MK III delivers a smooth, non-fatiguing sound with no hint of dynamic compression or imaging fuzz. The liquid midrange vacuum tube lovers expect is here in spades, and the balance between an impactful low-end with a sweet, airy treble provides a reference quality sound.
Tracking precision with low distortion is provided by an ALPS-16 potentiometer, and Rubycon, German WIMA and ERO capacitors ensure the internal circuitry is built with quality in mind.
The Little Dot MK III also adds in user-tweaking options such as gain controls to provide maximum compatibility with all your headphones, regardless of impedance or sensitivity.
Internal jumpers allow a wide range of driver tube-rolling options including the EF92, CV131, WE403A/B, GE5654, M8100, CV4010, EF95, 6JI as well as all equivalents to these vacuum tubes!
See what people are saying about the Little Dot MKIII:
Stereophile May 2010 Edition (Sam's Space)
Little Dot MK III User Review (Rexbass)
Hifiwigwam Real Review
- SEPP (Single-Ended Push Pull) OTL in Class-A
- Frequency response: 12 hz~100 Khz (-1dB)
- THD+N: 0.15% (80 mW @300 ohm)
- Power Output:
- 350 mW @ 300/600 ohm
- 300 mW @ 120 oh
- 100 mW @ 32 ohm
- Variable Gain: 3,4,5, or 10x
- Recommended Load Impedance: 32 ohm~600 ohm
- Input Impedance: 50K ohms
- Pre-Amplifier Output Impedance: 600 ohms
- Pre-Amplifier Gain: 3-10x (also controlled via gain switches)
- Pre-Amplifier Voltage: 10V RMS
- Power Consumption: 30W (228V * 0.130A)
- Pre-Amplification circuit includes both driver and power tubes
- Driver Tubes: 2x 5654 (5725)
- Power Tubes: 2x 6H6PI (6H6n, 6H6nN)
- High quality aluminum chassis
- Dimensions (Metric): 270mm deep by 175mm wide by 123mm high
- Dimensions (English): 10.6 inches deep by 6.9 inches wide by 4.8 inches
- Weight: 3 Kg or 6.6 lbs
- Available in either 120VAC or 220VAC
- In addition to direct purchase (Email us), also available on EBAY for our customer's convenience. Please search for Little Dot Amplifier sold under EBAY seller Davidzhezhe
Power Cord Note: Little Dot amplifiers ships with a standard Type-B power cord (American 3-pin or U-ground) suitable for use in areas such as North America, Japan, Taiwan, etc. If your country's outlets use other power cord types (ex. Schuko) you will need to provide you own power cord. You likely have several spares around your home, as any standard power cord (like your computer's power cord) will work perfectly fine. We do apologize for any inconvenience!