Price: 269 USD
- North America (USA, Canada): 45 USD
- Western Europe: 51 USD
- East Asia: 39 USD
- Please inquire for other destinations
The Little Dot DAC_I is an exceptionally versatile, reference-quality external DAC unit with both single-ended and balanced outputs! Four inputs (Coaxial, BNC, Optical, and USB) allows the Little Dot DAC_I to be used with digital source like a CD Transport or a computer as a standard USB audio device. User functionality customizations include setting the bit-rate, maximum sampling frequency, and how the DAC's digital filter operate (sharp or gentle). At the heart of the Little Dot DAC_I are the Wolfson Micro's high quality 24-bit 192Khz WM8740 DAC chip, WM8805 ultra-low jitter (50ps) digital transceiver chip, and the ultra-low distortion LM4562/LME49720/LME4910. A dual crystallizer re-clock circuit ensures a synchronized and jitter-free signal!
The internal components have been carefully chosen for their quality and precision - tight tolerance resistors, WIMA coupling caps, ELNA and NISSEI filter caps, Toshiba optical and Neutrik XLR connectors.
Precise with flat frequency response, the Little Dot DAC_I delivers a smooth and highly accurate sonic presentation with no detail left obscured!
Read Reviews of the Little Dot DAC_I:
Little Dot DAC_I and CDP_I Review at TNT-Audio (part 1)
Little Dot DAC_I and CDP_I Review at TNT-Audio (part 2)
- S/PDIF Digital Inputs:
- RCA (Coaxial)
- Toslink (Optical)
- USB (Standard USB audio device)
- Output Frequencies:
- 44.1 KHz - 96 KHz (Display will show 44.1 KHz, 96 KHz, or 192 KHz)
- USB input: 16-bit / 48 KHz
- Output Voltage:
- RCA non-balanced output: 2V (RMS) per channel
- XLR balanced output: 2 x 2V (RMS) per channel
- Power Consumption: 10 VA
- Fuse Rating: 1A
- Metric: 365mm (length) by 217mm (width) by 61mm (height)
- English: 14.37 inches (length) by 8.54 inches (width) by 2.4 inches (height)
- Gross: 2.8 KG
- Net: 2.0 KG
- In addition to direct purchase (Email us), also available on EBAY for our customer's convenience. Please search for Little Dot Amplifier sold under EBAY seller Davidzhezhe
Power Cord Note: Little Dot amplifiers ships with a standard Type-B power cord (American 3-pin or U-ground) suitable for use in areas such as North America, Japan, Taiwan, etc. If your country's outlets use other power cord types (ex. Schuko) you will need to provide you own power cord. You likely have several spares around your home, as any standard power cord (like your computer's power cord) will work perfectly fine. We do apologize for any inconvenience!