The Little Dot MK II Headphone Tube Amplifier/Pre-Amplifier
A newly designed SEPP OTL in Class-A circuit (in similar vein to the rest of the MK-series tube amplifiers) greatly increases sound quality, dynamic range, output impedance, and harmonic distortion over the celebrated Little Dot II++. The Little Dot MK II now also provides gain control of 3, 5, and 10 via internal DIP switches for fine-tuning so you can maximize synergy with almost any headphone you have, whether it be 32 ohms or 600!
The Little Dot MK II also gains the driver tube-rolling options from the rest of the MK-series with the ability to roll 6JI, WE403A/B, GE5654, M8100, CV4010, EF95, etc at its factory jumper setting, and with jumper pins shorted, EF92, CV131, and all equivalents and drop-in replacements!
Little Dot MK II Technical Specifications:
- SEPP (Single-Ended Push Pull) OTL in Class-A
- Input: Gold-Plated Unbalanced Phono (RCA) Jacks
- Output: 1/4" Gold-Plated Stereo Headphone out, Gold-Planted RCA pre-amplifier out
- Driver Tubes: 6JI
- Power Tubes: 6N6
- A newly designed SEPP (single-ended push-pull) circuit which improves the output dynamic range and sound quality far better than the old LD II++, which used a cathode output circuit.
- High quality ALPS-16 Potentiometer provides far better tracking between channels, which translates into more precise sound imaging.
- Upgraded circuit components include high quality NICHICON and German WIMA/ERO capacitors.
- Improved Pre-amp functionality
- Includes transient voltage suppression diode to shunt off voltage spikes.
- Frequency Response:
- 20HZ - 50KHz (-1 dB)
- THD+N: 0.1% (50mW into 300 ohms)
- Suitable Headphone Impedance: 32 - 600 ohms
- Input Impedance: 50K ohms
- Pre-Amplifier output impedance: 600 ohms
- Pre-Amplifier Gain: 3-10x (also controlled via gain switches)
- Pre-Amplifier Voltage: 10V RMS
- Power Consumption: 28W (228V * 0.124A)
- Pre-Amplification circuit includes both driver and power tubes
- Power Output:
- 300mW @ 300/600 ohms
- 200mW @ 120 ohms
- 100mW @ 32 ohms
- Metric: 210mm (L) by 110mm (W) by 130mm (H)
- English: 8.26 inches (L) by 4.33 inches (W) by 5.18 inches (H)
- 2.5 kg or 5.5 lbs.
- Available in Black
- Available in either 120VAC or 220VAC
- In addition to direct purchase, also available on EBAY for our customer's convenience. Please search for Little Dot Amplifier sold under EBAY seller Davidzhezhe